Monday 10 August 2015

Motivational Monday: Are You Doing Whatever It Takes?

People often complain that they are not getting the results that they want.

But my question is always this - and I ask it of my myself on a regular basis.

'Am I doing whatever it takes?'

If you are not getting the desired results from the effort you expend, it means just one of two things;
·      you're either doing the wrong thing in the first place
or
·      you're not giving it sufficient effort to make it happen.
You may have to change how you approach it. You may even have to change what you're doing. You might have to adjust your methods. You may have to change your ways. Your thinking might need to be tweaked. You might even need the help of others.

I hear you shout, 'But we've always done it this way!'

And that might just be the problem right there.

Resistance to change.

One inevitable thing in life is change. And if you don't change you will be run over by it or overtaken by those who are more flexible.

We live in a world of disruptors who have changed our world - look at Apple, Uber, Google, Twitter, Virgin to name just a few.

So check your effort. How do you measure up? Are you doing whatever it takes?

Be a disruptor and change the world.

I hope this helps you be outstanding.
That is all - 
David


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger