Monday 29 June 2015

Motivational Monday: Never Never Never Give Up

You may be hurting. Frustrated. Tired. Feeling powerless. Surrounded by people but feeling alone in the world.
But you will get through this. And you will be stronger because of it.

The SEAL Code
“I will never quit.
I persevere and thrive on adversity.
My Nation expects me to be physically and mentally stronger than my enemies.
If knocked down, I will get back up, every time.
I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission.
I am never out of the fight.”

Consider this quote from the US Navy Seals. Read it again and ponder the words one by one. Contemplate each word and let the message you see develop over time. With patience and expectation discover what these words mean to you.

You have something inside of you that is stronger than anything holding you down.
You have to find the strength to focus on what really matters to you. Your loves. Your joys. The things that make you laugh. And smile. And make you want to share it with the world.
You may not always realise it, but you make a bigger difference in the world than you can possibly imagine. Your smile alone can change someone’s day for the better. And that single day can lead to unimaginable good things in the future.
The ripple effect of a single act of kindness can change an entire life.
Life is hard. And it isn’t fair.
And it really hurts like hell sometimes. But if you focus on what is within your power to change for the better, you can. And you will.
So please, find a way.
You may sometimes feel like the whole world is against you, but it just isn’t true. There are people who don’t even know you, but care greatly about you and your well-being.
It may sometimes feel like no one cares, but they do.
I promise you, they do.
So keep trying.
And never never never give up.
Don’t you ever give up.

That is all –
David




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger