Monday 2 March 2015

Motivational Monday: Make Your Dreams Bigger Than Your Fears

Next time you feel that sensation of fear, hearing that inner voice that tells you to stop, ask yourself…

What will it take for me to keep moving forward despite all the things are working against me?

What will give me the strength to get back up when I get knocked down? And to keep getting back again and again and again?

What is on the other side of my fear that is waiting for me to push through and claim?

Is it the ability to take better care of my family, the joy of reaching a higher level of influence, the freedom that greater income brings, the power of knowing that you have got what it takes – that you don’t let fear or failure have the last word?

Ask yourself – Are my dreams bigger than my fears?

If your fears dwarf your dreams then give yourself permission to dream BIGGER. This is not the time to accept excuses and most certainly don’t settle.

I hope this motivated you to do a little self-check and have a courageous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger