Sunday 27 September 2015

Motivational Monday: Own This Day

This is a motivational message to own the day and grab it with fearlessness and boldness. Every time we go to bed at night, we take for granted that we will wake up, open our eyes and see a new day unfold. The truth of the matter is that we never know if we will wake up for sure. So when we do wake up, we need to feel blessed, grateful, thankful and excited about this new day.
Mondays are special to me. Lots of people view Mondays negatively. They hate having to leave their beds to start the week. They hate travelling because traffic is usually worse on Mondays. If you change the way you look at Mondays then your Mondays will look different to you. The same applies for any day of the week. Wake up with a sense of anticipation, create a sense of urgency, have positive expectations and be aware of the people and circumstances around you. When you see your opportunity, recognise it, seize it, own it. Be quick off the mark.
As Bill Murray eloquently said : ”Grab this day by the neck and kiss it.
How do I make each day count? I do the following :
1) I Keep my goals at the forefront of my thinking
2) I take action
3) I turn off autopilot and become aware
4) I take care of myself and my loved ones
5) I am of service to others
6) I am the best myself I can be
7) I appreciate what I have and be grateful
Each new day is your opportunity to make things happen, improve, reach new milestones, face and conquer any setbacks you may be going through, be happy, be of service to others and attract miracles to your life. When you change your perspective and look at every new day from a positive angle, and take positive action you will get from where you are to where you want to be.
This is a motivational message to own the day. The aim is to inspire you to make the most of every day. To be bold enough to chase your dreams, never give up, be ready to fall and get back on your feet, not settle for less, be determined no matter what and always aim high.
So this week, pitch your idea, apply for that position, start your new venture, get out of your comfort zone, start that new career and face your fears. This week is yours to take. Make it memorable. You have it in you.
Please do me a favour, if you like this message and feel motivated, become part of a positive network of people who aim at enriching each other’s lives and share this.
Have a super week!
Positively yours,

David


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger