Wednesday 31 December 2014

Spring Into 2015 with Unstoppable Momentum

It’s amazing how slowly time passes when you’re young, but as you get older, the years pass much, much faster.

I remember thinking when I was a kid that a year was a long time, but this past year has flown by so fast, that it has made me realise just how valuable and precious every moment is.

The ultimate reminder to me is that time is precious, if we don’t spend it with those we love, doing what we love, soon there won’t be much of it left.

A life spent not doing what you love and with the people you love, is not worth anything to you.

It will only be you who will regret not having done any of the things you’ve wanted to do. Only when the time comes – whether it be 20, 30, 40 years from now will you look back and feel regret. The simplest solution is don’t have anything to regret.

Find what you love doing and do it. Find who you love doing it with and cherish every second.

I’ve regretted many things over the years but one thing I’ve absolutely not regretted is starting this blog. I’ve poured myself into what you see here before you and I know when I look back I will feel pride, love and joy for every second I’ve invested into every word typed here.

As I look back over 2014, there are things I’m deeply grateful for. There are things which I wish could have been different and there are things I wish I would have accomplished.

How about you? Have you taken the time to review your year before you enter the next one?

Before you usher in your new year, take the time to review everything that has occurred for you over the past 12 months. Really take it all in and look at all the wonders and regrets. Understand where you are and then think about what the next phase of your journey is.

Only with a review can we really move forward.

Without that process, the likelihood is we’ll have the same goals from the previous year and suffer the same disappointments and failures. Is that what you want?

Do you want to continue the vicious circle of unfulfilled desires, or would you like your outcomes to be different this time around?

Now is the time to do this all properly. Don’t bog yourself down by belittling the power of this time of year. Put it to the best possible use that you can and really follow it through.

Life is too short to become complacent. Harness this time of renewal and use it as supercharge booster to get your life moving the in the direction you desire.

Review your year and look at what you’ve not done so well; what you’ve done great and what you have done way beyond all your own expectations. Keep this review and use it as a gauge. This will allow you to truly see your progress and then move forward and have more wealth, be in better health and fully return to your centre.

Let this be your springboard so that 2015 can be better than you possibly imagined!


Wishing you a truly magnificent new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger